Wednesday, November 16, 2011

how come your boobs haven't grown bigger?

*siGh* 


family. 


*siGh* 


unless they've done committed some major atrocities upon you and your life, you have to love them......right? 

It is no secret that my family, while as well meaning as they THINK they are, can be, well.....annoying. 

On Sunday I was at my mother's house, and she was commenting on how great my skin looks. (I guess that "pregnancy glow" is kicking in, but I think it's just the extra FAT on my face) but whatever, i'll take any help I can get now-a-days. With the little one sucking the life and nutrients out of me, I'll take any compliment about my looks, even the backhanded ones~

So my mother is saying, how wonderful my skin looks and that my hair is so glossy and long now, and so I say to her..JOKINGLY...."oh man, I must have looked really bad during the first 3 few months" AND MY MOTHER LOOKS ME DEAD ON AND SAYS 

" yes. jamie. you rooked (rooked, because my mom is korean lady, don't speak english good) really bad." and if that's not enough she's like " you're skin was all blotchy and uneven, and rough looking and you looked like you were sick or tired or both all the time..." blah blah BlaH bLAH BLAH! 

THANKS MOM!

Then I went to my grandmother's house, (don't worry everyone I changed into my flat shoes, cuz GOSH FORBID i wear heels! THE BABY'S GONNA FALL!) and as I was consuming a massive amount of mangoes my grandmother says to me "how come your boobs aren't growing?" 

Now I don't know what it is about my grandmother and boobs. Before I got married she commented on how little my boobs were and how my husband might not like that, but what was I gonna do and to be happy with what I have. 

but what could I say to my "well meaning" grandmother, I just told her that these were my bigger boobs....and she ...well..she just chuckled to herself. 

family.

 damned if you have them damned if you don't. (well maybe not so damned if you don't)

1 comment:

  1. So now that the boob no grow convo is over....on to the let me see you feed right?

    -Brother

    ReplyDelete