Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dear adoring fans...

To my dear and loyal fans. I apologize that I haven't blogged in ages. I recently started a new job, (YES I SAID JOB!) So along with being a stay at home mom, I am also gainfully employed. Therefore, I haven't had much time so do anything else, let alone blog. The laundry has been sitting in the dryer (don't worry it's dry) for about a week without being folded. Wrinkles have been permanently set in asian husband's shirts and the only reason I HAD to fold it tonight, was because I need to do a new load tomorrow and (obviously) need the dryer.

So as soon as the "new kid at the new job" thing wears off I'll try to resume blogging at a more normal pace. In the meantime I will try to post as often as I can. I know you're in withdrawal.....

Thanks for reading!

-little asian girl

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new job! And yes, we (well, I) miss your funny posts!

    ReplyDelete