Friday, October 7, 2011

moving. the poor man's work out~

Originally dated July 29, 2010


So in the recent days I have realized ONE thing good about moving. And I don't mean moving in the sense of like moving from one place to a newer place, but the actual physical act of lifting boxes, walking up and down, up and down, UP AND DOWN flights of stairs. So the one good thing is that....

 IT IS A HELL OF A WORK OUT FOR THE BOTTOM HALF OF MY BODY SO MY ASS IS ROCKIN' !!!!!!

Since neither my old apt nor my new "condo" (which is basically an apartment but the money hungry, greedy, grubby, property owners/developers have decided to rename the units as "condos" and charge us extra "home owners association" fee and give us stupid rules like "if you want to change the locks on your house you need to find the same one as all the other door locks so it will look the same." WELL WHAT IF I WANT A PINK GLITTERY DECORATIVE HANDLE WITH KEYPAD ENTRY??!!! AND WHO THE HELL CARES ANYWAY?!

Anyways, I've been walking up and down literally like 60 flights of stairs a day (two flights at each place but I have to go up and down them like a million times each) carrying boxes (aka "weights") so my ass is really going upwards and looking quite plump! The only drawback to this seemingly faultless side effect is that my panties are now fitting a little too snugly and I get wedgies every time I get up to go somewhere, because the panties are no longer covering the whole cheek. So now when I'm in public I have to find secret spots where no is looking so I can pick the wedgie outta my ass, kinda embarrassing, but I'll suffer through it. Besides my aunt gave me a $50 Victoria's Secret gift card for my bridal shower that I still haven't used, so I'll just by some bigger panties and keep the nice ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment