Friday, October 7, 2011

home ownership...the american dream?

Originally dated July 26, 2010


- paint and supplies to paint your new place with (which you thought would only take two days, but because SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD (which currently is just me and my hubby...and although I am a perfectionist, I'm not talking about myself) is SUCH A PERFECTIONIST it actually took 4 days: $500.00

- couch to put into the newly painted space (that wife told to be delivered, but husband said he would pick up and move himself with warehouse guy to save on delivery charge, and since the couch weighed like 300 lbs and we have no elevator took them over an hour and many ALEEVE tablets to move up two flights of stairs):
$900.00

- new and SUPER CUTE cabinet knobs from Anthropologie that husband says he hates and will have to be returned: $84.00  

- satisfaction of owning your very own home......I SWEAR IF SOMEONE SAYS PRICELESS I'M GONNA SHOVE A CABINET KNOB DOWN THEIR THROAT!

1 comment: