Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Daddy and Baby's DAY OF FUN!

So since I started my new job at the local church, every Sunday I have to go to "work". And since I can't take little asian baby with me, I leave her home with asian husband. Now, I am one of those SUPER lucky ladies who has a WONDERFUL & AMAZINGLY HELPFUL husband who is also a GREAT & AMAZING dad. (Can you tell asian husband reads my blog? heee heee.) Anyways, so every Sunday little asian baby and asian daddy have their DAY OF FUN! I call it the DAY OF FUN, because they really get to do some fun things. Where as with mommy, little asian baby only goes to boring places like the mall or target and a park or two every week...with daddy she gets to go to zoos, museums, regional parks and the like! Here are some pictures of the adventures they've had so far!

Posing like a model at the California Science Center

GIANT lego tower also at California Science Center

Discovery Center in Santa Ana

" WHAT A GIANT TREE!!" Irvine Regional Park
Santa Ana Zoo

Daddy and Baby's DAY OF FUN!
What a lucky (and happy!) baby!

-little asian girl

No comments:

Post a Comment