Saturday, March 16, 2013

Occasionally I find.....

my utensil drawer like this.


whhhaaatt tthhe....right?

Well, I would like to tell you that I got so lazy one day that I just threw the utensils into the drawer with literally no rhyme or reason, but actually little asian baby did it. It's her attempt to help me around the kitchen. It's actually quite cute. And I was pleasantly surprised that she had been paying attention to me unloading the dishwasher every single morning and actually decided to help me one day. And I suppose when she becomes tall enough to actually see where she's putting the forks, spoons and spatulas she'll get them into the right compartments, but until then I'm just glad that she's taking to domestic duties. Plus finding drawers like this around the house is one of the perks of being a parent to a toddler. It's just fun.

Now only if she'd learn the fold the laundry instead of playing with the piles that I JUST folded.....

-little asian girl

No comments:

Post a Comment