Sunday, December 22, 2013

Toddlers are so amazing. Watching them grow and develop everyday is like magic and they are utterly, undeniably, roll on the floor laughing HIL-A-RI-OUS!

Here is a conversation I had with little asian baby while baking pies together.
 
(because I'm lazy and don't want to keep typing little asian girl & little asian baby for the duration of the entire post, I will be referring to myself as "lag" and asian baby as "lab")
(maybe I should have thought about the shorthand abbreviations a little more before I started blogging....)
(maybe I should stop writing so many things in parenthesis...)
(maybe I should just start getting on with the post.)
(maybe I should stop starting every sentence with "maybe I should..")


lag: " Baby, remember you have to wait for mom to tell you what to do and listen to me ok?"

lab: " Listen to mom??"

lag: "yes. listen to mom. and listen to papa too"

lab: " and then you listen to me??"

lag: "....." " nooo....you listen to mom & papa"

lab: "and then listen to baby??"

lag: " nnnnoooooo...you listen to us. momma & papa. not us listen to you."

lab: "then papa listen to me?"

lag: "nnnoooooooo. you listen to papa too!"

lab: " and then papa listen to me?"

lag: "...*siGh*...no."

This went on for a bit until I realized that the conversation probably would go on forever and the pies would never get done. Plus, at least she dropped the idea of me having to listen to her and realized that asian husband probably would be easier to mind control. (I wonder where she got THAT idea...?)

I'll just teach her the "listen to your parents all the time because we're always right and know everything" lesson later.

After I eat all the pies.

-little asian girl

(This photo has nothing to do with the post. It's just cute.)
(there I go with the parenthesis again, but at least I didn't start with "maybe I should...")
PROGRESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment