Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"How 'bout them apples!"

Many of you don't know this.

Well, actually.

None of you know this...

but asian husband and I actually knew each other for a few years before we OFFICIALLY started dating for real. When we first met, neither of us thought of each other as serious potential spouse candidates and neither of us made an attempt to "get with each other" until years later. Asian husband thought I was a ditzy party girl and I thought of him as my "in between guy". You know, the guy you go out with when you're "in between" "real" relationships? HA! So I guess if God, fate, destiny, didn't intervene and we acted according to our own plans. We wouldn't have ended up happy&together.

So here we are 10 years after we initially met that fateful day at hubby's friend's house and 5 years since we've "officially" been together. We're married, with a little asian baby and laughing about how this life (AND THIS BLOG!!!) might have never happened.

YAY for ____________________________________________________________________!!!!
             (insert whatever deity, energy force or magical creature you believe controls your fate here.)


-little asian girl


I'm sure asian husband would like me to point out that when he told me to take this picture with him I said something like: "WhY? Just our shadows? That's going to look dumb? Who takes pictures of just shadows?"
But I have to say that asian husband was R..I......GHT (my fingers started to paralyze themselves...) and we have gotten compliments on this photo from people other than family members about it looking cool.
Good JoB asian husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment