Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"We have already established that you inherited that from your father....."

FINALLY!! I'VE BEEN VINDICATED!!!!

Ok, I admit. Little asian baby did inherit A LOT of her personality traits from me.

She's picky, high maintenance, indecisive, high energy with a low tolerance for stupidity (ok, so asian baby doesn't know what "stupid" is, but she does know when people aren't doing what they're suppose to and SHE DOESN'T LIKE THAT!)

and I just realized I only listed things that me look like a cross between Mariah Carey and Anna Wintour....
so I'll list some good traits now.

She is also like me in that she's upbeat, determined, organized (she ALWAYS has to put things back in their original state..sometimes I think she has "issues") and doesn't like to hear the word "No.".... and asian husband always says it's the "korean" in her and everything that's zen, smart, lovely, and socially acceptable is the "chinese" in her. (if you haven't already figured out, I'm the korean one and hubby is the chinese one.)

Anyway, so during the Christmas break we were getting ready to go to yet another family get together, and liittle asian baby was just being a little ole' grump. She gets into these "moods" and as she was brooding from room to room as we were getting ready, asian husband uttered the sweet, sweet words that was all the Christmas I needed...

"Hey, you're naturally grumpy like papa!"

"YES! HA! YEAH!" was my natural response and reaction.

so now whenever little asian baby is grumpy and moody and asian husband tries to imply that she got that lovely trait from me, I QUICKLY and SWIFTLY say:

"We have already established that you inherited that from your father."

and we move on.

-little asian girl

No comments:

Post a Comment