Sunday, January 5, 2014

" I want my daddy to help me."

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!

Today little asian baby and I were painting while asian husband was relaxing on the couch. Like usual, asian baby got paint everywhere under the sun and subsequently had paint on her hands and fingers. As I grabbed a wet paper towel to start the massive 5 hours cleanup in which I would end up wearing the paint as well, she pulled away from me.

"What? What's wrong?" said I.

" I want my daddy to help me." asian baby replied with a shy but mischievous smile.

"AAAAWWWWWW!!!" asian husband and I said.

After 2 years 4 months and 25 days little asian baby FINALLY loves her daddy more than me!!

You would think that this fact would make feel a little sad.....

BUT IT DOESN'T!!

WHOO HOO! YAY!

-little asian girl


No comments:

Post a Comment