Friday, September 30, 2011

"You're practically gay!!"


Last weekend I went to my grandparents house for my monthly visit. They live really close to us, like only 15 min. away so I try to visit them as often as I can being the WONDERFUL, AMAZING, LOVING, OH SO PERFECT (those are my grandparents words not mine~) granddaughter that I am. My grandmother is a spit fire, who doesn't take no crap from no one and always says what is on her mind. (kinda like someone else i know...hmmmm...little asian girl thought to herself...) 

So I was sitting there laughing hysterically at my grandpa, who has in the recent months gained like 15 lbs and can no longer fit into his suit trousers (seriously there was like a two inch gap between the button and the button hole), and she looked over at me and all of a sudden asked how come I don't got no ta tas!! Well that shut me up right there, and she proceeded to continue on saying that all the women in the family, including herself who at 76 still has like double d's, has them. Well, it is no mystery that I have no ta ta's like i said board with two nails, so whatever i'm not offended. I'M AT PEACE WITH MY BODY! (where is that damn cupcake!!!)

Later that evening........

I was telling Christopher about the comment my grandmother said, and he "jokingly"..."lovingly?" said it's probably because I have too much testosterone in my body. SO I..."jokingly" AND "lovingly" said..."that must mean you're practically gay!" ahahahahahahaa...right??? Well...Chris didn't think that was too funny and he gave me a really offended look which made it even MORE funny to me so I started laughing hysterically and he was not. I think it was more funny to me because, when Chris and I first met he had a group of like literally 15 or so guy friends that went everywhere together. Whenever I would run into him at clubs/parties he and his friends would NEVER have any girls around. It also didn't help that they all still lived at home with their momma's, wore expensive designer clothing, had matching cars (honda s2000's to be exact), and loved to eat out and shop more than me and my girlfriends did. So I used to make fun of him and his friends by saying that my girlfriends and I thought they were all a little "off" aka "gay", but we were wrong, cuz now everyone is getting married. 

To women....just to clarify~

No comments:

Post a Comment