Thursday, August 16, 2012

INTRODUCING.....LITTLE ASIAN GIRL THE GREAT!!!!!

Is what the announcer of the circus, which is now my house would say about me. "Seriously, are you sure this isn't just a circus act?" is what I think many, MANY times a day while I'm with my now 1 yr old baby girl. Between flying toys, flying food and literally RUNNING around in circles trying to dress my crazy kid, who I swear thinks that clothing is punishment...(i hear the circus music while I am running around too btw, you know the one...da da dadadada da da dadadada....insert *kaZoO* here) All I'm missing is the elephant.

Anyways, today was no different as I was performing my latest balancing act.

I was standing at my front door trying to get in. I had just left a restaurant where I "thought" I could have a quick lunch with little asian baby. (idiot! 12 months and STILL no smarter than day one~) I ended up taking my lunch to go after eating about a quarter of it. Little asian baby decided to throw her snacks, spoon, straws and tupperware lids on the floor (which is actually par for the course) she then decided to let out an ear piercing scream just for the heck of it (which btw caused neighboring patrons to glare and look on with judgement in their eyes, I swear little asian baby does it on purpose), AND THEN for the GRAND FINALE decided to actually STAND up in her high chair. TA DA! "Mommy look at me! I did it!" is the expression she always has after doing something that she shouldn't.

Afraid that someone would call child services because there was a little asain girl who obviously had NO CLUE how to raise a child, I packed up like a lightning bolt and left.

So anyways, there I was standing in front of my door and here is a picture (or at least a literary picture, because...well..i couldn't take a real picture of myself because if I had then I would have DEFINITELY won the mom of the year award!) anyways, anyways, geez I'm getting distracted today...must be Disney Junior THE CHANNEL that's on right now...."jon claude likes ice cream too!" huh? what? yeah I know....

I was holding little asian baby on my hip balancing her on my right knee which I had propped up against the wall, because I was using my right hand to try and get the key in the door. Why was I doing everything with one arm/hand you ask? Good question. Because in my left hand I was holding my to go box WITH my drink balancing on top of that...AND little asian baby was trying to pull the straw OUT of the drink so she was leaning toward the left while I was hold her on my right. PLUS I had my 300 lb diaper bag weighing me down like an anchor so yeah.

LITTLE ASIAN GIRL THE GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment