Thursday, September 22, 2011

The year of change~

So, I have to say that this past year has definitely been....eventful...

I got married, June of last year, 


Bought our first place in July


got pregnant in November


And had our first baby girl in August!
I know, I know...CUTEST BABY EVER!

So I guess you can I've been pretty busy. And of course through it all, I've had many hilarious and frustrating moments which have been written about in emails to friends and family with great wit, humor and exceptional writing talent. (you say delusional, I say wit, humor and exceptional writing talent.. Tomato, Tomahto) So comes the next series of posts about events that have passed, but that still crack me up to this day and makes me wonder how I survived through it all. 
Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment