Friday, December 14, 2012

"She's like a dare devil ninja"

So as with all toddlers, little asian baby likes to do things that could potentially cause her to break an arm or get a concussion. 

She likes to STAND on her ROCKING chair.


She likes to climb onto the stack of water bottles.
I have actually seen her STANDING on top of the bottles, but don't have any physical evidence of that. Yet.


LOVES to play sitting on the counter. 
(Although, I think I am to blame for this one, because I put her there while I'm trying to get ready. I KnoW I kNOW...BABY'S GONNA FALL!)

She's trying to "eat" a water droplet here, just in case you were wondering what she was doing. 
And her latest attempt to cheat death (or at least a serious injury), is to climb onto the coffee table using the couch as a stepping stone. HuH? WhAt? How the heck does she do that you ask? Well, the coffee table used to be pushed right up against the couch (in order to prevent her from going into yet another dangerous corner of the house...maybe we should rearrange the furniture......) Anyways, so the getting onto the coffee table was super easy. Then I decided I would push the table AwAy from the couch so that she couldn't just step right onto it. 

so I thought...

Little asian baby decided to plank herself across the gap superman style. THEN she sort of like army crawled her way across the gap, using the sides of the table as leverage to pull herself across the gap completely. (too bad I don't have a photo. yet.)

Then she stood up on the table and said "HOORAY!". 

"She's like a dare devil ninja.." asian husband said.

"I think she just has good physical coordination!" is what I said.

tomato. tomahto

-little asian girl

No comments:

Post a Comment