Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hey Justin Bieber, your ass crack is showing~

Whatever happened to the days when men shopped in the men's department and wore clothing that you knew for sure belong to them?? Now every time I see a lavender sweater with white stripes I don't know if it's suppose to be a sweater for a guy or a sweater for a girl. (And it also doesn't help that BOTH the male/female employees at Nordstrom's are wearing it!) I am often bewildered by the bevy of choices now available to men when it comes to clothing. I mean how many different types of "fits" do guys really need in jeans? Relaxed fit, casual fit, athletic fit, slim fit, young fit, old fit, these are actually my girlfriend's jeans fit.....*pHew*

Anyways, the reason behind my current rant about androgynous clothing is, recently as I was driving to my mom's house along the 91 freeway I saw two men on the side of the rode who appeared to be in some sort of distress. I know this because, well, they were on the side of the rode standing NEXT to and not driving IN their car. (My powers of observation are very acute as you can see~) They appeared to have gotten a flat tire or something. Now most men that I know (especially asian husband because he is VERY knowledgeable when it comes to cars. I mean he's the husband that changes his own oil, rolls his own fenders and built a "lip" out of wood and attached it to his car so that it would have more "downforce" to go faster on the track. YEAH..he's THAT guy! I'm so lucky! =) Love you hubby!) Ok, yes, so most men I know would just change the tire and be on their way, but something told me that these two weren't those type of guys.

First of all, they were driving a white BMW, which in my opinion is like a guy ordering diet soda. (Kinda lame) Secondly, his friend appeared to be texting or something on this phone, (an iphone no doubt) while standing on the side of the rode instead of
1. helping his friend jack the car up
2. Calling a tow truck
3. waiting INSIDE the car where he wouldn't get run over by little asian girls who apparently can't keep their eyes on the rode!
Also, the guy kneeling in front of the tire was wearing a beret. The only other guys I've ever seen wearing a beret are those retarded "celebu-lites" (celebrity-socialites, a word that I just brilliantly made up!) like Brody Jenner & his equally idiotic friends. It also didn't help my judgement of them that they were BOTH dressed like they had just stepped out of one of those uber trendy Gucci ads where the guys are wearing ultra skinny jeans, a knit vest OVER a dress shirt with casually rolled up sleeves, alligator printed dress shoes, aviator sunglasses, and oh yeah...the beret.

So after I made my initial "assessment" (I say assessment, you say horribly judgemental offensive stereo typing...tomato, tomahto...) I decided to better myself and assume that the two guys were
1. getting ready to fix the tire themselves.
2. Had no choice but to pick the white BMW, because the rental place was out of manly colored ones.
3. And was thumbing on the phone, because they had already called the tow truck and therefore had some spare time to update their twitter feed.

So I just kept driving along, but realized that the guy who was kneeling had his ass crack showing, because his pants were too tight, too low, and too lame for any real man to be wearing and I wanted to shout...

"HEY JUSTIN BIEBER YOUR ASS CRACK IS SHOWING!"

-little asian girl

Picture of asian husband's car. It's what I consider to be a "manly" car. It's even on a dirt road! 

No comments:

Post a Comment