Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Following in mommy's footsteps~

So since I started blogging, I've been spending more time at my computer (obviously). Here is what I saw little asian baby doing the other day after dinner.

She was writing a strongly worded letter to Disney Channel about their some times racially stereo typed characters.
(reference blogs here and here.
Fact checking by watching her favorite Disney Junior clips "Small Potatoes" (those singing potatoes are quite catchy!)
Stretching her leg out from all that sitting and typing!
Got sidetracked and never sent the letter. Opted to finish watching the potatoes sing instead. 

Monkey see monkey do? I'm so proud of my little baby!

-little asian girl

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Do you stretch your leg out across the table just like that???? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's a natural born blogger but will always watch her potatoes online and never write a thing!

    ReplyDelete