Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"It looks like I'm choking her!"


BUT I assure you that I am NOT choking her. Not need to alert CPS. I'm just trying to measure how tall she is. Girl grows like a weed! Instead of gaining weight she just grows taller. 

I guess it also doesn't help that the picture is all black and white instead of colorful. And little asian baby's body language kind of looks like I'm doing something torturous to her..hands tense, mouth open.. So after telling asian husband that this picture looks a little suspect, he just said "Next time, put your hand lower, so it doesn't look so bad." 

duly noted. 

-little asian girl



3 comments:

  1. That's one funny pic, I love it. While it's in the spirit of Halloween, being a mama I see in a glance what you're doing and i completely understand :-) nevertheless it's great seeing a pic of the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thats what I was saying also looks like a choke moment full of fright sooo cute how big she's gotten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, I with I had that problem.....never gaining weight......
    This picture is funny, it does look like a little choke :)
    Hey, I need to do this for Olivia too! (not choke, I mean) Measure!! They grow so fast!!

    ReplyDelete