Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Little asian baby and the GIANT pumpkin!

Sounds like a story book title huh? Well, it isn't. It's just what I think of when I see these pictures of little asian baby trying to pick up a big pumpkin at the pumpkin patch last week.


At least she has ambition right?

Little asian baby is weird, in that even though she is having fun, this the expression she has the entire time.


I'm always telling people "She's having fun. I promise!" Anyway, here are some more pictures of her at the pumpkin patch. And no, I didn't purposefully choose only the ones in which she looks confused, annoyed, or bored. 

SHE'S HAVING FUN! I PROMISE!

"What do you want me to do with this thing?"
"Got em! Let's make a quick get a way guys!" 
This is the only picture, in which her expression is slightly joyous.
Little asian baby and her friends.
We have yet to take a picture in which all the kids are smiling, sitting still and looking in the right direction.

-little asian girl

1 comment:

  1. I love our little emotionless girls! <3 Kathryn's adorable always!

    ReplyDelete