Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baby M's birthday!

Last weekend, little asian baby and I went to Baby M's first birthday! I call her "baby" because she is the youngest in our little play group. It was a great birthday and Baby M's mom out did herself with a great carnival theme. Here are some pics of little asian baby playing at the party.

(I only really took pictures of the kids in the bounce house, because outside of the bounce house, little asian baby decided her feet were not to touch the floor..so high maintenance! GEESH!!)

oh and as always SHE'S HAVING FUN I PROMISE!

It was a nice autumn day. FINALLY get to break out her fall coat!

don't really know what happened here....

The complete fall ensemble. I KNOW I KNOW...CUTEST BABY EVER! 

Little O and Little Asian Baby "posing" for an ultra hip & trendy photo.

It was a really fun day! Thanks Baby M and family!

-little asian girl

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hip and trendy photo! What cute girls! However I also really love K's little pose..modeling her fall ensemble. She is a fashionista already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. oriental massage NYC

    ReplyDelete