Sunday, November 25, 2012

"You're slacking off boss.."

Asian husband said to me, because I haven't posted in a few days. 

In my defense. We had TWO Thanksgivings this year, which is actually one less than we had last year...and I hosted one at our little bitty two bedroom condo with one oven, so I'm still recuperating. PLUS, it's my birthday tomorrow and it's the big 3-0 so I probably will be out of commission for another few days or so. 

BUT, I didn't want my LEGIONS of fans to be without my wit, charm, and humor.....so I just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead or anything. Just slightly limp. So FEAR NOT! I will resume my blogging with lots of pictures and stories, because you know the holidays brings out the crazy! 

So stay tuned!!!

-little asian girl

No comments:

Post a Comment