Saturday, November 17, 2012

A trip down memory lane!

So I know I haven't been blogging for very long, but I have been noticing that my page views are slowly creeping up and I'm getting closer to reaching blogger stardom. I might have to shut everything down soon, to avoid over exposure like Paris Hilton and the like. haha.

SOOOO I decided to list a few of my favorite posts of all time, just in case you're too lazy to keep clicking "older posts" after every "new" post I write.

See how helpful I am??

I hope you guys enjoy!

Is that a blow up doll??

Don't lift that! Baby's gonna fall!

Don't take a bite of a pregnant lady's food!

"Excuse me Mr. Pharmacist, but where are the REGULAR condoms?"

" I think my eye makeup remover isn't working..."

"Oh that...umm..that's papa's...privacy.."

Loony.

"We almost drowned her remember?"

Following in mommy's footsteps

10 things every parent should know...

**Now there are a plethora of other posts that I find equally funny and witty, amazingly written and poignantly thoughtful..(self absorbed much? is what my sister would say..) but these are just some of the ones that are memorable to me. **

-little asian girl


1 comment: