Friday, November 16, 2012

driving miss little asian baby.

I recently had to drive an hour in bumper to bumper traffic to get home after a visit to my mom's house.

THIS is what the back seat of the car looked like when we got home....


THIS is what asian baby looked like...


As you can see both the car and little asian baby DID NOT enjoy the ride. I as well, did not enjoy the ride. Driving with a toddler is challenging enough ( CAN I GET AN AMEN!!! ) but throw traffic into the mix AND IT'S A NIGHTMARE!!!!

Some parents have tv's built into the back of the seat or portable video players...but this momma has tissue boxes, wipes case, sunglasses, cd's and anything else I can get my hands on to entertain and quiet baby down.

Even just thinking about the drive still exhausts me. I....can't....even....type...any..m..or...e.

-little asian girl

1 comment: