Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm so desperate for alone time.........

...that I'm sitting here on my couch at 2am watching little asian baby's disney junior channel. Handy Manny is on. It's a show about a handy man named Manny and his tools, who can talk and move. They speak some words in spanish and I think it's Disney's attempt to introduce kids to new languages and cultures. It's kind of racist if you think about it. Why is the Handy man mexican? And why does the last name of the only asian family on the show have to be Lee? And why do the "lee" kids have SUPER fobby names like Nelson??? Why are their eyes all chinky?? Inquiring minds want to know......

I am sick.
Anyways, little asian baby has had a cold for the past two days. If I haven't mentioned before....

I HATE COLDS!!!!!!!!

if you ever have an enemy, and that enemy has kids. Wish upon them that their kid gets a cold. It will be revenge enough. trust me.

So after a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG weekend (yes yes I am aware that it's only Saturday, but that's how long this one day has been for me) of runny noses, 101 temp fevers, cold medicine stains, whining, crying, screaming, praying. I am sitting here sleep deprived, exhausted, drained, delirious, achy, and alone.

heaven.

oh, and i also ate half a carton of Spumoni ice cream.

L.A.G. out.

(maybe I shouldn't use the acronym.)


1 comment:

  1. I love that the Disney shows are becoming racist! :)
    Thats kinda funny. They are just tryin to be multi-cultural. :)
    I would have loved to have Shared that ice cream
    With you. It sounds even better at 2am!!

    - also.. I hate babies having colds too!! It's the worst! It means no sleep for momma! :-/ sorry girl! Hang in there... :-/

    ReplyDelete