Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"DO YOOOUU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUTTA MY MOUTH?!"

"Are you seeing anyone?" asked Grandma Noszie

"yes grandma, his name is asian guy.."

"Are you two getting married??" asked Auntie Meddle

"yes, auntie we're getting married next summer.."

"Are you pregnant yet" asked Uncle Buttin

"YES! WE ARE!"

"SOOO..ready for #2?!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! MAKE IT STOP! JUST MAKE IT STAAAAHHHHP"

Everyone and anyone who is in a non-martial relationship knows that once the relationship gets past the 1 yr mark the questions start. And they.....never....ever.....stop. It's like people have an endless need to PUSH you into the next phase of YOUR life, just because THEY did it "this way" or THEY wanted it "that way". I just want to say to those especially asking about little asian baby #2 "hey, are YOU going to come to my house at 1am-3am-4:30am and 5am to change, nurse, rock, and possiblybathethebabyANDyourselfbecauseshepoopedwhilenursingandthediaperleaked..again."

yeah. I thought not.

Ever since I had little asian baby, of course the question is "when are you going to have the next one?" It's like all the people conveniently "forgot" how awesomely tiring it is to raise ONE baby and they want me to have TWO? AT ONCE?

b*tCh yOu cRaYzEE!

...sorry, I let my inner Wanda Sykes come out...oops.

So to all who have and who are still going to ask me the #2 baby question I say this. When I ask little asian baby the wise words uttered by Chris Tucker in that movie he did with Jackie Chan where they run around China trying to get away from the Japanese equivalent of the Yakuza (HiYa!) which in China would be Wa Ching (HiYa! I have to say that after every offensive asian stereotype....I'm just weird like that.)

"DO YOOOUU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUTTA OF MY MOUTH???!"

I would like for asian baby NOT to:
Stare at me blankly.
cry
Smile and continue with whatever heinous act she's in the middle of doing
run away

Instead, I would like her to:
1. say "yes mama, I understand completely"
2. say " yes mama, now may I get you a cupcake?"
3. say "yes mama, now hows about a nap?"
4. any combination or all of the above.

THAT'S WHEN I'LL HAVE LITTLE ASIAN BABY #2 PEOPLE.

so in other words...it may never happen. sorry guys~

-little asian girl

No comments:

Post a Comment