Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Loony.

Is the only word I can use to describe my state of mind lately. Blame it on the sleep deprivation, lack of vital nutrients due to little asian baby still sucking (pun intended) them out of me, or the lingering effects of "pregnancy brain" that apparently is just "regular" brain now.

Here are some of the loony things I've been known to do lately.

1. Just this morning upon seeing a man's shirt on asian husband's side of the dresser I asked "Is this yours?"

**of course it's his! Who else's would it be? Oh...maybe my imaginary husband. You know, the one with the extra set of "working" boobs so that I can finally take a nap!**

(my husband was in the room when I asked the question by the way. Just to clarify...)

2. A few days ago I remember laughing so hard I was laying down on the kitchen floor. What was I laughing about you ask?? I. CAN'T. EVEN. REMEMBER.

3. Last weekend I put little asian baby's shirt on backwards and she spent the ENTIRE afternoon, OUT IN PUBLIC, like that. It wasn't until I was standing at my front door about to enter back into the house that I realized the tag of the shirt was CLEARLY visible and in the front.

The buttons are suppose to be in the back. At least she was cute! I think she thought so too~
I also put her shirt on backwards this day too. Even though I'm the one that took this photo, I didn't realize the fact until several days later. (she wasn't still in the same shirt to clarify)
4. Last week I found my phone on a shelf in the closet.

5. This morning I found a pot on top of the dryer.

6. Apparently I like to leave things in random places. It's a game I play with myself...

7. I bake a cake or cupcakes once a week. (this one isn't really loony, but when you think about how much sugar I consume due to this activity, it makes me wonder if this is the root of the currently problem I am having)

8. I type sentences that make no sense. (see sentence above.)

so here is a little look into my loony mind! Enjoy!

-little asian girl

2 comments:

  1. Your girl is so cute! And you had me laughing with all your things, but especially number 1 LOL I always say mommy brain is because of a lack of sleep, that does crazy stuff with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment! yeah, i find myself laughing at myself multiple times a day. haha.

      Delete