Monday, September 17, 2012

Is that Mario & Luigi?

I was driving to my mother's house along the 91 frwy when I thought I saw what appeared to be the above mentioned two men driving in a BMW behind me. NOW before you go thinking that I had one too many cupcakes today and am currently writing this while riding sky high on sugar and sprinkles..hear me out.

The two men that I saw were wearing what appeared to be hats with some sort of emblem on the middle of each hat, much like the signature "M" and "L" on mario/luigi's hat. The hats were also poofy, and if you recall all the cartoon drawings and stuffed animal depictions of M & L their hats are..well...poofy. They also each had a long mustache (I am currently pronounce mustache like moo-staahh-shh. I'm trying to be funny...if only to myself...haha..hilarious.)

ANYWAYS..

They also appeared to be European of descent, and before you go accusing me of racial profiling (yeah I watch Law & Order, I know what that means!) you should know that 1. I have very good vision and 2. My rear view mirror has very good vision too. So you could see how I would, albeit briefly, assume that Mario & Luigi traded in their cracker jack box Mariokart for a pimpier BMW and were driving down the 91 to rescue the princess....again.

However, upon a second glance I realized that the hats were actually turbans, the emblems were actually some sort of jeweled decoration, and the mustaches were....well mustaches.

So good news is, I didn't hallucinate seeing two Italian plumbers from a made up nintendo game driving down the freeway.
Bad news is, I didn't hallucinate seeing two Italian plumbers from a made up nintendo game driving down the freeway.

That would have been awesome.

-little asian girl signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment