Saturday, September 22, 2012

Our first date...

Asian husband and I had our first date sans baby today. The last time we went anywhere for an extended period of time without baby was our baby moon to San Francisco. 16 months and 20 days ago. Excuse me while I go sob in the corner while stuffing my face with sugary baked goods. Please enjoy these photos while you wait...
we did all the corny touristy things~
The last time I really enjoyed a caffeinated beverage without the fear that it would make my baby all crazy and wired!
Food Network chef Chris Cosentino. I was too chicken to actually talk to the guy, so I settled on taking  a picture of him on the sly as he walked by. 
meat cone at chris cosentino's shop.
I don't know what this giant clock building is called, but asian husband is a very good photographer. 

AND WE'RE BACK!!! Good thing you can't see the damage I did to the poor rice krispie treats and mini mint milano cookies.....

So hubby and I went out for the first time in AGES without baby. It wasn't really a "date" in the classical sense, but...

- We took my husband's car which is a two seater, so it was kind of like a "date" vehicle.
- He had to open the passenger door to clear out some stuff so I could sit, so it was kind of like he "opened" the door for me.
- I didn't have to share my food with little asian baby.
- We didn't have to "take turns" eating, so that one of us could entertain the baby.
- We had a babysitter. Or should I say babysitterS, plural, grandparents and auntie and we didn't even have to pay them. HOLLA! WuT wUT!! (that's the gangsta rapper in me..)
-Asian husband offered to by me a churro.
- Little asian baby was unharmed and emotionally un-scarred after the event.

SUCCESS!!!

OH and the best part of the date was. After we got home I got to pop a weird pimple thing that my husband had on his elbow.

It was super satisfying.

What a great day.

-little asian girl

No comments:

Post a Comment